Over 2000 people have joined my email newsletter which you can join below:
I’m currently redoing this site and am working on new blog content. Below are some of my most popular articles from the last year.
- How to Get a Job Even if You Don’t Have a College Degree
- How I Spent My Time This Semester Instead of Attending College
- You Don’t Need a Resume, You Need a Value Proposition
- How to Create Your Own Job at a Company this Week
I answer questions regularly on Quora about dropping out of college, relationships, marketing, Objectivism, and career advice.
- Should I drop out of college to travel the world?
- Should I go to college if I want to start a business?
- Why do girls not like nice guys?
- What is a good advice for a teenager transitioning into adulthood to be more successful and accomplished in life?
- What can I do instead of going to college?
- What is the best advice your mother ever gave you?
- What do people do after dropping out of college?
- What are some important but uncomfortable truths people learn when transitioning into adulthood?
- What book might be considered the opposite of Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged?
- What are the top reasons today students have for dropping out of college?
- Why are you so proud of being a dropout?
- What are some good pieces of advice most college students are unlikely to hear?
This section currently contains notes and transcripts from talks I’ve given.